What does the JETI box stand for ?
- Communication with SPIN controllers, receivers REX JBC, car controllers SENSOR 3000
- Measurement of pulse widths at the receiver output (shows the pulse width in milliseconds and the receiver supply voltage)
- Pulse generator (generates control pulses which can be adjusted by means of push buttons and shows abreast the servo supply voltage. This function is very well suited for servo adjustments directly in the plane without the necessity of receiver installation and the use of a transmitter.)
- Servo cycling (following adjustments are possible: number of cycles, servo throw, cycling speed. Can be used to verify servo lifetime (burn in) and their function.)
- Measurement of servo speed (a result of this measurement is the time which the servo needs to travel from one defined position to another position. Limiting points may be defined for a 60° servo arm throw. Measurements can be executed with no load or with a servo installed in the plane with actual steering lever conditions. In accordance with measuring results the ratio between the resulting speed (servo load) and the expected throw can be optimized.)