Opale Paramodels is glade to introduice his new Backpack M.
Designed for fun and intenses uses, this new scale paramotor will astonish you by all the extension possibities you can have.
• 2 in 1 : Backpack and Trike both. Due to its removable landing gear, you can make his look "scale" in just a few screw turns
• Already equipped with a speedbar system. Exploire all your wing performances with the speedbar system use. It works like a real paramotor
• Pilot full protected : Provided with a 4mm thickness steel plate which is laser cut, the Backpack M give a full protection against crash to your pilot and onboard equipment.
• Without Pilot ? You have just to remove it and to install the « Servo Holder ». Then your Backpack is now a new gun for Aerial activities or the funniest model for acro tricks.
• Fully removable: the propeller ring, main plate, landing gear, speedbar, pilot fixations, all are removable and can be replaced easily
• Heeellpp ! Addict of Acro or just simply want to secure your model ? It can bring a rescue parachute 1.8 to 2.5 sqm
• Compatibility : Spiral 1.2R / Fox 1.5 / Spiral 2.4
The Backpack M is delivred to be used with the Pilot from the soaring kit.
- features : 25x29x29cm (without landing gear)
- Weight (empty): 1450gr
- material : Steel
- Epoxy coating
- Advised power : 350 to 500W
- Landing gear
- Servo holder