This products have a good performance and can ensure high efficiency (90% including when you're operatting under full gas avoiding overheating and flight time low) and competing with explosion engine's performance.
- Only for brushless motors.
- Soft start that rapidly rise up to the maximum power (providing security).
- RPM control for the velocities of drifts and the main rotor, great for travel in and out of the maneuvers.
- Auto-Programmable mode (APM) that automatically adjusts the variator to the radio's gas channel and sets the strength of stopping, and current and fast start limitations.
- Supply limitation.
- High performance microprocessor design thas controles the heat dissipation.
- Overheatting protection.
- Superflex high temperature cables.
- You can work with or without sensorizar engines.
Pix variator features:
- The new Pix variators are effective and low-cost; they're designed for brushless motors and replace Swing Kontronik series. The desig is entirely new. Compared with their predecessors, this variators have new and improved performance characteristics.
- The operation has been reduced to essentials things. Do not you know anything about timing / frequency? No matter; you don´t have to be an expert in engines to manage your Pix. Like their predecessors, the Pix variators, adapt themselves automatically to the engine. Thanks to their APM mode, there is no need to program it. You can concentrate on the basics: connecting the battery and fly! It's that easy!
- All variators come with a Pix Li-Po integrated that can turned on and off simply by pressing a button. In fact, a major goal in its design, was to build the variator optimized to work with rotary engines of a large number of poles like Kontronik Dancer.
- The Pix variators are an attractive alternative in cost, compared to Jazz Kontronik if you do not want any specific function such as strong BEC, unlimited partial load condition or high voltage input.
- Moreover, now the PIX drives are programmed through the interface ProgCARD.