The smallest combined electronic switch / linear regulator system for modelling!
- Electronic switch, operated using a sensor button
- Linear IC-controlled voltage regulator
- Multi-colour LED for monitoring Li-Po battery voltage
- Low voltage detection
- Input voltage 8.40 Volts ( 2 Li- Po cells )
- Output voltage 5.50 Volts ( equates to charged 4-cell NC battery )
- Regulator capacity approx. 3 -5 A ( dependent upon available cooling )
- Weight only 15 grammes
- Small to medium-sized model aircraft with up to 6 servos.
- F3A models.
- Model gliders with up to 10 servos ( or more, according to servo size ).
- Helicopters with up to 1.5 m rotor diameter.
- Electric helicopters.
- RC model cars.
- Model boats.
- Ignition systems designed for 4-cell NC battery operation