Vista superior del modelo
Detalle de la punta del ala
Detalle del servo del ala
Detalle del recubrimiento
Detalle de la uni�n del ala
Detalle de la cola del modelo
Performance electric sailplane for sports and competitions flying.
Many expert pilots will be particularly surprised by its excellent flight qualities, given by the thin wing airfoil and weak weight.
Thanks to large area length the model has calm and steady gliding. There are several possibilities how to mix the functions of the flaps (high performance thermal soaring, spot landing etc.).
The wing spar from carbon fibre is giving the wing enough strength and stiffness.
Astra with Speed (MIG) 400 + gearbox is possible to use for competitions flying.
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic.
The kit contains:
- Light fuselage moulded in white tinted epoxy fiberglass with rear strut.
- Two piece wing is made in balsa framework with wing joiner and wing spar made of carbon tube and covered with Oracover®.
- Tailplane are made in a balsa framework with carbon girder and covered with Oracover®.
- Top quality accessories and decal sheet.
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations.