DPSI Micro - DualBat 5.9V / 7.2V (Dual Power Supply Interface - Regulated Voltage) MPX-JR
Enhanced successor of the popular DPSI Micro - DPSI RV!
- Dual power supply for 5/6cell NiCad/NiMH as well as LiIon/LiPo and LiFePo4 batteries.
- Regulated and stabilized output voltage 5.9 volts or 7.2 volts adjustable.
- NEW: Optimally suitable for the new 7.4V servo generation!
- Dual electronically On/Off-switch as well as high performance voltage regulator with high current pulse solidity.
- Complete contact less switching operation with an external magnet from outside - no ugly holes in the fuselage anymore!
- Intelligent voltage monitoring with optical error indication and battery fail recognition.
- Suitable for all battery types due to low drop out technology.
- The used battery type can easily be programmed (and therefore correct low voltage detection).
- Battery connector cable: JR/Uni with high flexible silicone strand (0.5 mm2 cross section).
- NEW: Dual JR/Uni connectors with high grade silicone strand (0.5 mm2 cross section) on output side.
- All connectors are gold plated (FCI contacts).
- Suitable for small models (F3A, helicopters, gliders).
- Designed for 5 up to a max. of 10 servos.
- NEW: now supports 4A continuous current and allows for 25A peak current.
- Delivery includes magnetic switch actuator with keyring pendant , 2 pcs. spare part magnets, screws, sticker for the fuselage (drilling jig), EMCOTEC 3D sticker, operating instructions