Performance electric sailplane for sports and competitions flying.
Many expert pilots will be particularly surprised by its excellent flight qualities, given by the thin wing airfoil and weak weight. Thanks to large area length the model has calm and steady gliding. There are several possibilities how to mix the functions of the flaps (high performance thermal soaring, spot landing etc.). The wing spar from carbon fibre is giving the wing enough strength and stiffness.
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic.
- Light fuselage moulded in white tinted epoxy fiberglass.
- Two piece wing is made in balsa framework with wing joiner and wing spar made of carbon tube and covered with Oracover®.
- Tailplane are made in a balsa framework with carbon girder and covered with Oracover®.
- Top quality accessories and decal sheet.
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations.