We are happy to present the very first "Oldtimer" sailplane from ECOTOP SCALE series which surely will charm those among you who like wood and fabric airframe and slow flights.
She's entirely built up open airframe in plywood and balsa, as you do in your workshop, and it is possible to integrate an electric motor without any modification according to our now well-known exclusive concept.
Thus, it is possible to be completely autonomous both at your local airfield or at the slope to fly in full safety and without any stress.
The flight is a treat, easy to fly and to land and circling at low altitude is simply magic!
• Fuselage: Built-up plywood structure, covered with Oracover®. Nose molded in fiberglass and painted. Fixed main landing gear installed. Wing joiner tube installed, all geometry works done for you already at the factory.
• Transparent PVC canopy glued on its plywood frame.
• Wings and empennages: built up structure, plywood and balsa, all covered with Oracover®. Control surfaces finished. Wells prepared for new generation Electric Speedbrakes (#099ELAF25).
• Wing joiner: carbon rod.
• Quality wheel with alu hub.
• Accessories: Plastic pilot bust to be painted, canopy alu hatch, upper wing cover and wing servo plastic covers, plywood servo trays, clevises, pushrods, control horns, pull-pull rudder cable, point hinges, plywood formers, tire tape, adhesive tape, etc.
• Stickers sheet (includes dashboard panel).
• Illustrated step by step assembly manual.