With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and the latest software. A hardware antenna diversity system always switches to the better antenna signal and for transmission always uses the antenna that was last used for receiving. This ensures that the back channel data are always sent via the better-positioned antenna. Without additional sensor systems, the parameters receiver voltage and temperature, as well as signal strength are transmitted.
- The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- The broad reception voltage range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even when voltage fluctuates.
- Two LEDs signal operating status.
- The sizes and weights have been reduced.
- Receiver input sensitivity and thus the range have been increased further.
- Servo connections in the front panel.
- Failsafe, hold, OFF, and standard (channel 1 failsafe; all others hold) programmable.
If your model is fitted with two or more receivers, it is absolutely essential that you do not carry out programming work e.g. with the Smart-Box during a flight, as this alter the settings in all connected receivers and this can lead to incorrect settings; in the worst case this could result in the model crashing! For this reason always carry out programming on the ground, and make sure that only the programmable receiver is powered on.
Functions with SMART-BOX:
- 3 mixers programmable
- Linear, degressive, and exponential programming of servo curves
- SUM signal programmable at the output of the highest channel
- Limitation and reversal of servo travels also possible in receiver
- Failsafe, hold, and OFF programmable individually for the servo channels
- Warning thresholds programmable for undervoltage, excess temperature, and low temperature
- Servo test function
- Temperature range : - 15...+70 °C
- Aerial length: 2 x Draht 145 (Antenne 30) mm
- All-up weight, approx.: 16 g
- Frequency : 2400 ... 2483,5 MHz
- Range approx. : 4000 m
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 46 x 31 x 14 mm
- Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Charging rate : 70 mA
- Operating voltage : (2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4 V