In the course of product updating, the model has been revised so that the rudder, elevators, and ailerons now have a locking design and are already in place. All control surfaces are controlled by servos installed just in front of the control surfaces via short rods and GRP control horns, without any play. As propulsion system, both internal combustion and electric motors can be installed. The fuselage cover and thecockpit canopy can be removed up to the bulkhead, providing good access to the RC components and drive battery in the electric version. The two wing halves are inserted into the side of the fuselage by means of an aluminium connector tube and secured by plastic screws. The Jodel is the ideal towing aircraft for glider models with wingspans up to about 4 meters. Of course, it is also possible to tow banners. For this purpose, the package contains an aero-tow coupling.
- Almost Ready to Fly (ARTF) model.
- Conventional wood construction.
- Ailerons, rudder, and elevators with locking design.
- Fuselage, wing halves, and tailplane pre-covered with foil.
- Wing halves, tailplane halves, and vertical stabilisers can be removed for transport.
- The rudder linkage is free of play, because the servo is installed directly in front of the control surfaces.
- Pilot figure, spinner, small parts, and accessories for rudder linkage.
The original Four-seater sporting aircraft
Ideal for aero-tow.
ARTF (almost ready to fly)
GRP (glass-fiber-reinforced plastic)
Motor cowl and wheel spats
- Landing flaps
- Bow landing gear
- Engine throttle
- Aero-tow coupling