Semi-scale of dutch glider. It was awarded "The Model of the Year 2005" at Model Hobby Fair in Prague.
Starting cart and bulkheads for conversion to electric version avaiable too.
- Fibreglass fuselage.
- Two-pieces foam/balsa wing.
- Fibreglass leading edge.
- Wing joiner (Ø 16 mm) located in the middle of fibreglass spar.
- Wing supported by carbon stripes and fibreglass under the balsa cover. Although the wing is not full fibreglass, it has similar characteristics of stiffness, still being very light.
- Clear canopy.
- Oracover on wings and balsa tail parts.
- Tight covering, with all seams hand-sealed.
- Includes all necessary hardware and brakes.
- Ailerons (brakes, aero-tow coupling).