The 95AX is another popular-sized engine in the AX series that's famous for providing uncompromising power in tight-fitting applications.
- A high-performance engine that's ideal for aerobats and large-scale models.
- Generous thread on the extra-long, balanced crankshaft means more secure prop attachment.
- Balanced cracnkshaft provides smoother running which is important on the larger single-cylinder engines as vibrations can literally shake apart the airframe.
- The E-4040 Power Box™ muffler that's included dampens noise while boosting power.
- Displacement: 0.949 cu in (15.55 cc)
- Bore: 1.091 in (27.7 mm)
- Stroke: 1.016 in (25.8 mm)
- Practical rpm: 2,000-16,000
- Output: 2.86 hp @ 15,000 rpm
- Weight (engine): 20 oz (567 g)
- Weight (muffler): 6.28 oz (178 g)
- Includes: E-4040 Power Box silencer, O.S. #8 Glow Plug, Needle Valve Extension
- Recommended Props: 14x8, 15x6, 15x8, 16x6, 16x8