High powered thermic glider (electro glider) for sports and competition flying. Enigma is available as a glider. Kit contains parts for the electrification, including preparation for cutting the front of the fuselage.
The Enigma is one of the most beautiful combinations of classic design and modern technology. The nostalgic shape is perfectly blended with modern building techniques to create an electric sailplane that performs as well as it looks. The white gel-coated fiberglass fuselage combined with high-tech CF main spare/leading edge tube wing and carbon/balsa built up tail parts come together to make the Albatros a strong and light model. Do not be fooled by the its retro looks.
This model was designed and built to be a 21st century favorite. With its flap equipped, 3 piece wing and full flying elevator the Enigma is one of the most impressive models that we have seen in quite some time. Each part is carefully handcrafted with meticulous attention to every detail.
Virtually perfect, extremely elegant combination of classic design and modern technology.
The fuselage is reinforced with carbon.
- Elegant gel-coated white fiberglass fuselage and canopy.
- Three-pieces wing with ailerons and oversized flaps.
- Removeable tail surfaces with carbon spar and leading edge.
- Rear carbon sub spar for added wing strength.
- Expertly covered with Oracover.
- Includes all necessary hardware.
- Virtually perfect, extremely clean and well made.
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations.