The Skyhawk has a modular setup, you can completely built the different pieces, and join them later to complete the airframe, the wing and tail are screwed to the airframe, for easy access to the fan unit and battery access.
It's an excellent flyer but needs a bungee launch to get going, In comparison with the Skyray it needs a bit more "twang" to launch it safely.
Then it has to pick up speed for a few meters , and then....
enjoy the jet feeling of the Skyhawk with loops and rolls.
With the Plettenberg 200-20-6 and 10 cells 1250mAh it fly's for 3 minutes.
With a Kontronik Fun 480-33 and 12 cells 1250mAh it fly's with great authority and speed. The Skyhawk needs a 8mmx7,5mtr bungee with 8kg of pulling power.
- All formers and ribs CNC cut
- Unique tab lock design
- One piece design easy transportation
- Motor/Fan compartment easy accesable
- Battery acces through canopy
- Photo instructions on CD
- Full size rolled cad plans with all parts shown
- Vacuformed canopy and outlet
- Paper intake tube, paper outlet tube
- Control horns, steering cables ball links