Light thermic electric glider for competitions flying F5J. Wingspan 3,52 m. Color: transparent (outer wing/middle wing).
The wing spars and leading edge from carbon fibre gives the wing enough strength and stiffness.
Many expert pilots will be particularly surprised by its excellent flight qualities, given by the thin wing airfoil and weak weight.
Thanks to the long fuselage, the model has a calm and steady glide path.There are several possibilities how to mix the functions of the flaps (high performance thermal soaring, spot landing etc.).
With the recommended gear train set, the performances are fantastics as well as when climbing (power) as soaring (lightness) and the flying time is counted in hours rather than in minutes!
The fuselage is carbon reinforced!!!
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic.
If you are interested in a different color combination than we offer, please contact us.
- Light fuselage (carbon reinforced) moulded in white tinted epoxy fiberglass
- Three-piece wing is made in balsa framework with wing joiner, leading edges and wing spar made of carbon and covered with Oracover®
- Tailplane are made in a balsa framework with carbon spar and leading edges and covered with Oracover®
- Top quality accessories
- Vinyl cnc cut stickers
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations
- 5 channel
- 7 channel receiver
- 4 micro servos for ailerons and flaps (Hitec HS 85MG)
- 1 micro servo for elevator (Hitec HS 82MG)
- 1 micro servo for rudder (Hitec HS 82MG)