Duo5800v3 A/V Diversity Receiver
-A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- GS-Link (Groundstation Link) for direct single-cable connection to the ImmersionRC Groundstation (soon to be released)
- >-90dBm typical sensitivity (using NexWaveRF module technology)
- SMA female antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Compatible with 'DC Short' antennas (such as the Cloverleaf, and SPW)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Audible Low-battery alarm
- Duo5800 V3 uses a switching regulator for lower power consumption, and runs much cooler
- Inputs filtered against nearby 2.4GHz and UHF R/C radios.
- Input voltage 6-16V DC (2.1mm plug, center pin positive)
Another ImmersionRC first, the TrackerLink port makes a direct connection between the Duo5800 and the ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker (Rev. 2). This link provides the tracker with the RSSI signal strength data from each antenna, which the tracker then displays on its LCD display. This data is then used to optimize the tracking antenna’s positioning, continuously during a flight.
The higher video bandwidth, when compared with 2.4GHz systems, provides a high quality video image.
The standard 3.5mm 4-pole jacks combine video and stereo audio in one simple connection. These are also compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC equipment, and greatly reduce ground-station ‘clutter’. (Combine with the ImmersionRC Power Box to increase the number of A/V outputs to 5!) Cables terminated in the 4-pole jacks are available in various lengths to interconnect equipment. Two buffered A/V outputs are supplied, in addition to the TrackerLink port, allow an LCD Display/Goggles to be used at the same time as a video recorder.
An audible low-battery alarm provides plenty of warning before a ground-station battery is drained. Programmable for auto-detection of LiPo packs, or a user-defined voltage level.
• A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
• TrackerLink for direct link to the ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker (Rev. 2)
• Sensitive NexWaveRF receivers (-90dBm)
• SMA antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
• Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
• Supplied with two 5.8GHz ‘Rubber-duck’ antennas
• Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
• Audible Low-battery alarm
• Weight: 200 grams
• Size: 80 x 100 x 23mm
• Input voltage range: 6 – 12V at 500 mA (3s Lipo Ideal)