The maquette of the well known glider in scale 1: 4th.
VENTUS 2cx is supplied in ARF verzion, its Coated with foil Oracover®.
The model has an operated ailerons (using 2 servos), flaps (4 servos), air brakes (2 servos) elevator (1 servo), rudder (1 servo).
This model is completly made in the Czech Republic. The spare parts are in stock.
Case for the wing joiner is glued inside the fuselage. The rudder is attached to the fuselage with a control horn and bowden. The servocabel is also glued to the elevator.
The wing has mounted the airbrakes.
The kit contens:
- Fiberglass, white colored fuselage
- The wing : the center of the wing is made of polystyrene, coated with a veneer, reinforced with glass fiber and carbon flange. The construction is supplemented by beams which are connecting the top and bottom of the cover. The enclosure for mounting winglets and the brake shields are also installed. The wing is coated by Oracover® foil.
- White through-colored fiberglass elevator
- White through-colored fiberglass rudder
- White through-colored fiberglass wing tip
- Iron wing joiner
- Fiberglass frame of the cabin
- Transparent cabin
- Step by step building instructions
- Small accessiries
- High quality vinyl stickers set
- Ailerons and flaps (6 micro servos)
- Elevator – (1 micro servo)
- Rudder – (1 servo standard)
- Airbrakes – (2 micro servos)