The DG 303 Acro is a modern standard class sailplane which, thru appropriate structural reinforcement, is additionally certified for aerobatics. Airwolf have succeeded in encompassing the full flight spectrum of the original in model form.
The DG 303 is very uncritical, exhibits neutral stability in turns and responds very well to light thermals. The HQ airfoil chosed for this model allows a somewhat faster speed enabling better use of stored momentum for cleaner aerobatics.
- Full FG construction
- FG canopy frame
- Built-in, double-leaf spoilers
- Gap-free control surfaces
- Cast aluminium spar joiner bridge
- Pressure sensitive graphics sheet
- Plug-in wing tips.
- Plug-in wing tip extensions
- Retractable landing gear
- 85 mm wheel
- Tow release mechanism