Toward the end of the 1960's, the ASW 15, from the house of Alexander Schleicher, was designed and developed by Herr Waigel. With its tall vertical fin an mid-fin mounted horizontal tailplane, the combination of good looks and great performance has established this aircraft as a well loved "early" classic.
Our one-third scale full fiberglass (FG) kit, built with the latest composite technology, offers you a model leaving no desires open – whether in looks or flight performance. The impressive measurements underline the majestic presence and flight performance of the model, making it a good choice for both thermal and slope flying. The high degree of pefabrication reduces the building time allowing you to get into the air sooner. The ASW 15 is a true classic!
- White gel-coated FG fuselage
- FG rudder and haorzontal tailplane
- FG sandwich wings with installed double-leaf spoilers
- Built- in wing joiner sockets with 16mm steel joiner rod
- Pre-mounted, gap free control surfaces
- FG cockpit frame
- CNC-milled formers
- Transparent canopy.
- - Winglets included.