Multiplex True Air Speed + Vario Sensor to M-LINK
The sensor measures the actual speed against the surrounding air and warns, for example, of a flow break at a too low speed in the landing approach.
The MULTIPLEX MSB sensor is developed and built in Germany. Quality Made in Germany!
This Vario-Sensor takes into account the weather and atmospheric pressure changes when it is switched on and thus operates extremely precisely.
• Measurement of the real flow velocity via vacuum
• Measurement of current altitude via ambient pressure
• Measurement of the sink / climb rate via the additionally installed Vario- / Höhensensor
• Automatic calibration of the sensors
• Adjustable warning thresholds
MSB = MULTIPLEX sensor bus
• Intelligent sensors with sensor bus system (MSB)
• Up to 16 sensors can be connected in series
• No additional sensor box required