Wingspan 2997 mm.
Wing area 94.9sq.dm
Approximate flying weight 10kg.
Recommended motor size 55 cc.
ELECTRIC CONVERSION: OPTINAL.
Radio system required 6 channels with 8 servos.
Flying skill level intermediate/advanced.
KEY FEATURE WESTLAND LYSANDER
* High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction.
* Eye Catching Scale Colour Scheme.
* Covered in Genuine Oracover Film Covering with matte finish. It makes airplane real scale.
* Factory Painted Fibreglass Engine Cowl and wheel pants.
* Detailled Cockpit with Light Weight Painted Pilot figure adds sporty, scale detail.
* Allows easy access to radio components and to the flight battery for those choosing an electric Power option.
* The aluminum landing gear reinforcement.
* Superb flying characteristics, plus an accurate scale outline
* Two-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly
* All necessary hardware included for either glow or electric power system