Requirements of your design:
- The design must enter the measurements of the selected plate.
- The file must be sent "@" in dwg or dxf format. (We accept pdf formats.) But such conversion involves an additional expense depending on the size of the job.
- Minimum part distance with the contour 3 mm.
- Minimum distance between pieces 4 mm.
- 1 mm minimum internal milling.
- Drilling minimum 1mm.
- Cut tolerance ± 0.2 mm.
- Maximum tolerance of plate thickness 0.1mm and 0.2mm
THE PRICE INCLUDES THE IRON AND THE CUTTING.
Within the established measures, any type of cut or repeatability can be performed.
If you need many units of the same job, contact us for a more adjusted price. (Price varies depending on the quantity).
We can finish your Pieces with a Beveled finish all around it. As well as countersinking all the holes in your cutout. You must indicate to us by means of pdf or a description in the drawing, the areas to bevel or countersink. Bevelled at 45º, for holes, tell us the metry of the hole.